Monday, July 9, 2012

Johnny Rivers: Summer Rain (Music Video)

^v^ ^v^ ^v^

Johnny Rivers


● Johnny Rivers: Summer Rain ●

Summer Rain taps at my window
West wind soft as a sweet dream
My love, warm as the sunshine
Sitting here by me
She's here by me

She stepped out of a rainbow
Golden hair shining like moonglow
Warm lips, soft as her soul
Sitting here by me, yeah
She's here by me

All summer long we spent dancing in the sand
And the jukebox kept on playing
"Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band"

We sailed into the sunset
Drifting home, caught by a gulf stream
Never gave a thought for tomorrow
Just let tomorrow be, now
Let tomorrow be

She wants to live in the Rockies
She says that's where we'll find peace
Settle down, raise up a family
To call our own, yeah
We'll have a home

All summer long we spent grooving in the sand
Everybody kept on playing
"Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band"

Winter snows drift by my window
North wind blowing like thunder
Our love is burning like fire
And she's here by me, yeah
She's here with me
Let tomorow be

^v^ ^v^ ^v^

No comments:

Post a Comment